Although the double-sided tape has a strong adhesive force and is very adaptable to the environment, it is inevitable that the phenomenon of sticking failure is inevitable. If we want to solve the phenomenon of double-sided tape sticking, we first need to find double-sided tape sticking The reasons for the failure, so what are the reasons for the failure of the double-sided adhesive when it is pasted?
1. There is no test before the double-sided tape is pasted. Due to various reasons, the double-sided tape is not tested before being pasted. The double-sided tape itself has failed in the storage environment, so failure to test will cause the double-sided tape to fail.
2. Temperature Although the double-sided tape maintains good adhesion in high-temperature environments, the high-temperature environment is also limited. If the temperature limit of the double-sided tape is exceeded, the double-sided tape will fail when it is pasted.
3. Whether the surface of the double-sided tape is clean When attaching the double-sided tape, check whether the surface is clean. Dust, dirt, grease will reduce the adhesive force and cause the double-sided tape to fail.
4. Long-term exposure of the double-sided tape to ultraviolet rays will cause some of the pasting elements to fail and cause the double-sided tape to fail when it is pasted.
5. Improper storage of double-sided tape The double-sided tape was not properly handled in the storage environment during storage, resulting in long-term exposure of the double-sided tape to an environment that reduced the adhesive force, which caused the double-sided tape to fail when it was pasted.
6. Improper installation improper installation will also cause the double-sided tape to fail. For example, common repeated installation is one of the most important examples.
The above is the relevant content of the analysis of the reason for the failure of the double-sided tape when it is pasted. It is normal for the double-sided tape to fail when it is pasted. When we find the cause, we must solve it in time to prevent it from happening again. The phenomenon.