Application of fiber tape:
Main purposes: repair dry board walls, gypsum board joints, various wall cracks and other wall damage.
Main performance: Excellent alkali resistance, durable: high tensile strength and deformation resistance, anti-crack, no deterioration, no foam, excellent self-adhesiveness, insulation and heat conduction, high temperature resistance.
No need to apply primer in advance, it is quick to use and easy to apply.
Color: usually white.
Specification: 8×8.9×9 mesh/inch: 55-85 g/m².
Width: 25-1000 mm; length: 10-153 meters.
How to use fiber tape:
1. Keep the walls clean and dry.
2. Put tape on the cracks and press tightly.
3. Make sure that the gap is covered by tape, then cut the Duo She’s tape with a knife, and finally apply mortar.
4. Let it air dry, then lightly sand.
5. Fill enough paint to make the surface smooth.
6. Cut off the leaking tape. Then, notice that all the cracks have been properly repaired, and use fine composite materials to modify the surrounding areas of the joints to make them look as clean as new.