1. Oxygen: Because the oxygen content in the air accounts for 21%, and oxygen has the characteristics of accelerating the oxidation of substances, it is very active, causing rapid oxidation of the tape, resulting in the tape becoming non-sticky.
2. Ultraviolet rays: Ultraviolet rays have high temperature characteristics that can quickly decompose viscous substances, and the tape that has been exposed to the sun for a long time will be decomposed by it, causing the tape to age.
3. Metal: especially brass or rust. In daily life, any organic matter and substance can react with metals, especially brass or rust, and the tape contains organic compounds, which leads to the aging of the tape.
4. Bleaching agent: its main ingredient is calcium oxide. The calcium element contained in it can chemically react with organic compounds, which leads to the aging of the tape.
5. Plasticizer: Its main function is to soften plastics, and most rubber products contain plasticizers. As time changes, the proportion of plasticizers in the substance itself will increase, causing the aging of the tape .