Textured paper, coated with weather-resistant rubber hot melt adhesive on one side. With high temperature, solvent, and then peel off without residual glue performance is excellent! Products meet ROHS environmental protection requirements. Good adhesion, use peeling residual glue, CTI certification. High-temperature coatings are used for painting and masking the surfaces of automobiles, steel or plastic devices and furniture. They are also suitable for electronics, electrical appliances, varistors, circuit boards and other industries.
Polishing and grinding of textured paper in the car beauty process is also one of the methods. Polishing can grind away the aging paint film on the paint surface to make the new paint film regain its beauty.
The role of grinding:
1. Remove the dirt on the paint surface, remove severe oxidation and slight scratches.
2. Reduce appearance defects such as loss of gloss and acid rain on the paint surface.
3. Provide a good base that meets the polishing request. Before each car is polished, high-temperature-resistant masking paper will be used for painting and polishing to cover up the car body size gaps.
4. It is to prevent the abrasive powder produced during the grinding process from adhering to the gap and affecting the appearance;
5. Compared with ordinary high-temperature textured paper. Textured paper has stronger high temperature resistance, and will not cause the glue to melt and adhere to the car paint due to the temperature change during grinding and damage the paint surface.