There are many decontamination methods, but did you know that masking tape can also decontaminate?
1. Add a little ammonia and turpentine mixture with soap to remove a lot of dirt and make the glass surface more shiny (this article applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, refrigerators, etc.).
2. Repeatedly sticking and tearing with good sticky masking paper, you can remove some of the surface
3. Wipe it off with a little sodium water, or use paint thinner.
4. You can use a hair dryer to dry, and then lightly scrape it.
5. Wipe with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover.
6. Wipe with Fengyoujing.
7. Use special detergent or sports shoes decontamination cream to wipe.
8. The 4b eraser used for drawing is a very soft Korean eraser that can be erased.
9. If it is a long-lasting trace that has become hard, you can use a hot towel to soften it and try again
10. Use the “masking tape” to stick and tear, as white as new, you are definitely satisfied!
11. You can also use a toothbrush dipped in toothpaste to brush, the toothbrush should not be too hard, it will hurt the wood. The remaining shallow marks can be erased with an eraser