Introduction to Masking Tape
Masking tape is a roll-shaped adhesive tape made of masking paper and pressure-sensitive glue as the main raw materials, coated with pressure-sensitive adhesive on the masking paper, and coated with anti-adhesive material on the other side. It has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, good resistance to chemical solvents, high adhesion, soft fit and no residual glue after tearing. In the industry, it is commonly known as textured paper pressure-sensitive adhesive tape. The English name is MASKING TAPE.
Features of Masking Tape:
1. Masking paper adhesive tape is a self-adhesive adhesive tape based on crepe paper impregnated with resin. Used for sealing and packaging. Masking during painting, coating and sandblasting. Fixing of electronic components and wires.
2. The curing adhesive with special composition provides excellent solvent resistance and high temperature resistance without leaving any adhesive traces.
3. The tape can be easily bent into a curve to the circular protective edge without breaking.
4. Retention The adhesiveness of the tape itself can still provide proper retention even under heavy pressure.
5. Easy to tear and easy to operate. It can be used even without scissors or blades.
6. Adhesiveness The tape can be applied to the surface with high curvature, and the thickness is enough without the need to make up.
7. Moderate unwinding force. The unwinding force is not too heavy or too light, and it is easy to operate.