Many industrial productions now require special tapes, like high temperature tapes or masking tapes, but do you know about buying or storing these special tapes? Many laymen may not understand these at all. Today we happen to be from double-sided tapes. The factory has learned some basic knowledge in this area, let’s take a look at it together.
1. There are many types of double-sided tapes, and some have special functions, such as high temperature resistance and other special properties. Therefore, you must shop around when buying. Only in this way can you buy a suitable double-sided tape.
2. Different double-sided tapes have different types and standards, and the strength and number of layers of double-sided tapes produced by different double-sided tape factories are also different.
1. Double-sided tapes and other special tapes should be stored in a dark warehouse, and protected from rain and moisture, because the most fearful thing about tape is water, which will weaken the effect of tape. Then do not put the double-sided tape with organic solvents such as acids, alkalis, oils, etc. It is best to keep the entire warehouse clean and dry, and ensure that the room temperature is within the range of -15°C to 40°C.
2. The double-sided tape should be placed in a roll, never fold it, and turn it over every time it is stored to ensure that the tape has good ventilation.
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the double-sided tape, so that the double-sided tape is not easily damaged. Because this kind of tape is very afraid of falling, once it is dropped, it will easily cause the tape to deform.
The precautions for purchasing and storing double-sided tape are introduced here. You can refer to it when purchasing and storing. If there is a demand, you must find a regular double-sided tape factory to purchase, so as to ensure the quality.