The tape is to facilitate marking and covering. Generally there are more beige and khaki colors, and the color of colored tape is the color of glue. Die-cutting processing will have various problems. The following is an introduction to the problems organized by the editor:
Due to unreasonable storage of raw materials, careless waterproof materials, or unreasonable production and processing procedures, double-sided tape is prone to tape leakage during the die-cutting production process, which jeopardizes the quality of the product.
In order to deal with this problem better and more reasonably, we should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Purchase suitable rubber raw materials;
2. When storing tape, the plastic bag should be sealed in detail to prevent moisture;
3. Reduce the supporting force of the feed and at the same time reduce the supporting force of the coiling;
4. Remove the trim immediately after punching;
5. Consider the change of temperature and humidity;
6. Use dyeing and printing to determine the color tone of die-cutting, and then adjust it appropriately during the production process.
The above are the problems that may occur in the die-cutting of the tape, which can be used as a reference when using it. In addition, the transparent tape can be squeezed and pulled quickly, and the glue on one side can also be pulled apart, and the purity and transparency of the original film can be seen.