I believe everyone is familiar with waterproof tape, but do you usually store it correctly? Let’s popularize the correct storage techniques.
1. Waterproof tape should be stored in a warehouse to avoid sun and rain; it is forbidden to touch organic solvents such as acids, alkalis, oils, and keep it clean and dry. It is 1 meter away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15 and 40 degrees.
2. The waterproof tape should be placed in a roll and not folded. If the storage time is too long, it should be turned over every quarter.
3. It is not easy to cause residual glue when used, and relatively speaking, it is better to use the part that is closer to the low temperature.
4. Storage environment will cause tape aging, such as oxygen, ultraviolet (sunlight), metal, especially brass or rust, bleach, plasticizer, etc., will cause tape deterioration, softening, curing, and loss of viscosity.
5. According to the type of tape, select the appropriate period of use, storage environment and conditions, packaging specifications, etc.
6. The tape cannot be squeezed during storage, otherwise there will be a color difference between the waterproof tape and the roll.
7. The type and specification of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions.
Waterproof tape should be placed in a dry, ventilated, cool place, and not easy to deteriorate. Keep it out of reach of children to avoid dangers such as children’s eating. Ensure that the packaging is tight and seamless, and the shelf life does not exceed 12 months.