1. The double-sided tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15°C and 40°C.
2, the double-sided tape should be placed in a roll without folding, and should be turned over once a quarter when the storage time is too long.
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, and use a rigging with beams to lift it smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edges. Do not load and unload arbitrarily, which may cause loose rolls.
4. The type and specification of double-sided tape should be selected reasonably according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to use tapes of different varieties, specifications, strengths, and cloth layers together (matching groups).
6. It is best to use thermal vulcanization bonding for conveyor belt joints to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveyor roller and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor belt should meet the relevant regulations.
8. Do not make the tape snake or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, the abrasion of the tape should be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape. Foreign substances will affect the eccentricity of the tape, the difference in tension, and even break.
11. When the tape is found to have early damage during use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.