1. Self-made picture clip: According to the size of the picture, cut 2 pieces of cardboard appropriately, and use tape to stick one side together, then it can be used as a picture clip. The four corners should also be taped to protect it.
2. Self-made flycatcher: first pull out the cardboard tube in the middle of the toilet paper, and then stick tape around the outside of the tube, with the sticky side of the tape facing outward, and then hang the cardboard tube on the green rope where people often go out. To kill indoor flies.
3. Clean the comb: stick a piece of tape on the dirty comb teeth, then tear off the tape, the hair and dirt on it will be removed, if you use ammonia or medical alcohol to clean the comb, the comb will be cleaner.
4. Clean the nail file: stick the tape on the nail file, flatten it and then tear it off, the dirt on it will be removed.
5. Clean up glass fragments: After the glassware is broken, pick up the large pieces first, and use both hands to tighten the long strip of tape to stick the small pieces together, which will clean up the glass fragments without hurting your hands. .
6. Clean up pet hair: Wrap a circle of tape on your hand so that the sticky side is facing out, and put your hand on the surface of the sofa and wipe it back and forth to remove the pet’s hair on the sofa. 7. Mark the key: In order to avoid picking up the wrong key, paste different-colored tape on similar or identical keys to show the difference.
8. Protect the wall panel: After attaching a piece of tape to the wall panel, nail a nail in to prevent the wall panel from cracking.
9. Protect the wall: stick a piece of tape on the wall before nailing the nails, so that the paint or paint on the wall will not fall off when the nails are pulled out in the future.
10. Keep the flowers upright: cross-attach a few pieces of transparent tape on the mouth of the vase, while leaving enough space for the flower arrangement so that the flowers inserted in the bottle can stand upright.
11. Prevent the loss of the photo negative: After the photo is developed, tape the negative on the back of the photo, so that the photo and the negative can be stored together, so that the negative is not easy to lose.
12. Help to find the head of the cling film: Keep the sticky side facing out, wrap a small piece of tape around the fingertips of your fingers, then wrap around the cling film roll, touch the cling film with your fingertips, you can quickly find the cling film The head of the membrane.