Double-sided tape is very convenient to use at ordinary times and has applications in various fields. There are also skills in the maintenance of 3M double-sided tape. To do a good job in the maintenance of double-sided tape, the following three things should be done:
1. The double-sided tape must be protected from sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil and organic solvents, and keep it clean and dry. It should be stored at a temperature between -15°C and 40°C at a distance of 1m away from the discovery device. The tape needs to be placed in a roll without folding, and should be turned over once a season when it is stored for a long time.
2. The type and specifications of the double-sided tape should be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions. The colored double-sided tape is for marking and masking purposes. The color of the colored tape is the color of the glue. In addition, we are not allowed to use double-sided tapes of different varieties, specifications, strengths, and fabric layers.
3. The characteristics of double-sided tapes of different materials are different. For example, double-sided tapes with foam substrates have good adherence, good initial tack and stickiness, good solvent resistance and UV resistance. Choose the right product when using it.
In addition, to do a good job in the surface treatment of the double-sided tape, the following should be done: the surface to be pasted should be smooth when the double-sided tape is pasted, and there should be no rust or water stains. Therefore, the paste surface must be treated as necessary.
1. For the treatment of water stains on the pasted surface, clean it up with a clean rag.
2. For the paste surface with rust stains, it can be polished with a clean flannel.
3. For sticky surface oil stains, alcohol and water mixture can be used for treatment.