Waterproof tape is mainly used to wrap objects that need waterproofing. It is thicker and more corrosion-resistant. It conforms to irregular surfaces and has good compatibility with various cables. How to deal with the glue left by the waterproof tape on the glass? The following is how the editor organizes.
1. Wipe the nail polish remover with a cotton swab.
2. You can use a hair dryer and blow gently.
3. Wipe with special detergent or sports shoes decontamination cream.
4. Wipe with a little sodium water, or apply thinner.
5. Repeatedly tearing off the tape with a good tape can remove some glue on the surface.
6. Use the 4b eraser to draw pictures. It is a very soft eraser that can be erased.
7. If it becomes hard after leaving marks for a long time, you can soften it with a hot towel before trying it out.
8. A mixture of soap and a small amount of ammonia and turpentine can remove a lot of dirt and make the glass surface more shiny.
The above is how to deal with the glue left by the waterproof tape on the glass, which can be used as a reference when using it. It has weather resistance, water resistance and airtightness, and has adhesion to copper, aluminum and cable sheathing materials.