There are many kinds of tapes on the market. How can we choose high quality? Next, I will teach you how to distinguish the quality of tape. Today we will learn about this knowledge.
First of all, you can use several methods to test, you can smell the tape. If it is thick and sour, it means that it has poor grip. Secondly, look at the brightness of the product. Generally inferior tape will have a darker color, and this kind of product has a high probability of damage. You can look at its color. Generally, the whiter, the fewer impurities to ensure normal adhesion. When choosing a product, we need to look at the transparency of the product. The better the quality, the better the transparency.
1. Look at its thickness first, the standard thickness is 3mm. Look at the diameter, the standard diameter is 7.8cm.
2. Smell it. If the smell is strong or smelly, the quality is not good.
3. Check the surface, including whether the two sides are sticky and have gaps, and the two sides are not sticky and seamless.
4. Check whether there are bubbles on the surface. The product is tightly rolled and has no bubbles. Of course, if it is a newly manufactured tape, there may be a few bubbles.
5. Check the product tension, if it is particularly easy to break, it is inferior. A good product is not easy to break with a good transparent film.
The important thing is to check the viscosity. There are many inspection methods. You can use it to seal the box and then suddenly withdraw it. The more the surface of the box can peel off, the better the stickiness. You can also pull a relatively long piece of tape, divide it into two, fold it in the middle, and then pull it up suddenly. If the product is not pulled up or part of it breaks during the pulling process, it means that it has strong adhesion.
In addition, we need to put the tape in a suitable environment, so as to ensure the effect of the product and bring us great benefits.