In the entire process of unfolding and using the sealing glue, it is best not to unfold and use the sealing tape of various specifications, models, and strengths. The sealing glue must be stored in the warehouse during storage, so that it can be used in a certain way. To prevent the sealing tape from being exposed to the sun and rain, if it is found that the sealing tape is damaged during use, it is necessary to retrieve the reason and start the repair as soon as possible. In order to better prevent the sealing glue from breaking, it is necessary to maintain good cleanliness in the production of the sealing glue
1. The sealing glue must be unfolded and placed in rolls and cannot be folded. If it is stored for a long time, it must be turned over every quarter. At the same time, the sealing tape should be stored in the warehouse to prevent the sun and rain.
2. The type and specifications of the sealing glue must be selected reasonably according to the application.
3. There is a direct relationship between the good operation of the sealing glue and the cleanliness. Foreign substances will affect the eccentricity of the sealing tape. If the sealing tape is found to be damaged during the use process, the reason must be searched, and then Start maintenance as soon as possible.
4. Oxygen, because the amount of oxygen in the air accounts for 21%, and oxygen has the characteristics of accelerating the oxidation of substances, and its activity is very heavy, which causes the rapid oxidation of the sealing glue, which causes the sealing tape to become “old”. However, we should not let the sealing tape have bubbles during the process of sticking the sealing tape. Of course, this factor is inevitable for the air-permeable sealing adhesive.
5. Ultraviolet rays (sunlight). Ultraviolet rays have high temperature characteristics that can quickly decompose viscous substances. The sealing glue that is exposed to the sun for a long time will be decomposed by it, which will cause the sealing glue to age. This depends on the place where the sealing tape is used, and see if the items can be exposed to the sun.
6. Plasticizer, its specific function is to soften plastics, and most of the rubber products contain plasticizers. With the decommissioning of time, the proportion of plasticizers in the material itself will gradually increase, resulting in sealing The aging of the tape, etc. Under the long-term influence of the above-mentioned various factors, it will cause the printing and sealing tape to deteriorate, soften, solidify, and lose its viscosity.