The fiber tape is made of PET as the base material, reinforced polyester fiber thread inside, and coated with special pressure sensitive adhesive. Main features: It has extremely strong breaking strength, excellent wear resistance and moisture resistance, and the unique pressure-sensitive adhesive layer has excellent lasting adhesion and special properties, which can meet a variety of different uses. Uses: Home appliance packaging: such as washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, etc.; metal and wooden furniture packaging; pad/carton transportation; carton packaging; zero-load items packaging. The double-sided fiber tape is more suitable for the pasting of rubber products.
Fiber tape classification:
1. Fiber tape mainly includes: two-way fiber double-sided tape, two-way chemical fiber double-sided tape, woven two-way fiber tape and unidirectional fiber tape. The characteristics and applications of these fiber tapes are different.
2. Double-sided fiber double-sided tape: It has the characteristics of super high adhesion and high performance, and it can be firmly bonded even to rough surfaces. It is suitable for the self-adhesive decoration of decorative parts, and is specially used for the bonding of foam rubber door and window seals; the bonding of foam materials, aluminum panels and wooden decorative parts.
3. Two-way chemical fiber double-sided tape: It has high bonding strength to various pasted objects, and is suitable for bonding in the automotive industry, foam, textiles, non-woven fabrics, leather, etc.
4. Woven two-way fiber tape: It has high adhesive force and is used for pipes, fixed pallets, sealing and strengthening the sealing of containers during sea transportation.
5. Unidirectional fiber tape: It has good flexibility and special adhesive. It does not leave any residual glue after being removed. It is suitable for fixing moving parts of household appliances; bundling of steel cable structures; fixing on bridge ropes; heavy bundling, pipes, and fixing Pallets and strengthen the sealing effect in the shipping process.